Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fourth of July Pillow - All Season Patchwork Pillow Template

...to see what I'm up to check my Instagram for more frequent updates....

 Happy Summer everyone! We are settling into our summer routine and gearing up for a summer of fun. This week we've been getting the house ready for the Fourth of July. (Nothing too fancy, just some fun decorations we've collected over the years.) I've always loved the 4th and look forward to it every year.  I thought it would be fitting to make a new All Season Patchwork Pillow to add to our decor.

I love how it turned out! If you've already purchased this pattern, you can download Fourth of July template here.  (The template is only the template for the number 4, no other directions are given.)  If you need the pattern, you can find it here in my Etsy shop. The pattern includes templates for a Halloween and Christmas version too! I plan on making more for other occasions and additional templates will be available here on the blog for FREE to download.


Here's to lots of red, white, and blue in your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails